Remember to Always...

How Old Is Maddison???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Maddie's First Year Montage...

Maddie - 16 Months Old

Maddie - 16 Months Old

Maddie - 10 Months Old

Maddie - 10 Months Old

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter Wonderland...

I have this blog up and running now.  Hopefully I'll be able to share more photos & more stories with all of you!  

It is a Winter Wonderland in Wisconsin!  We have some 15 + inches of snow and Devin & Jacob are loving every inch of it!  We haven't gotten out yet to construct another snowman, but I think it would be tough as the snow is taller than Jacob in our yard!!  

I enrolled Jacob in K-5 for next year today.  It is hard to believe (and a little hard to take) that both my boys will be in school together next year!  How the time flies!

Wishing everyone a great day today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family, I look forward to getting updates on Maddie and the rest of the family. I miss you at the Y!
Take care-Love, Jaime

Unknown said...

I am so glad you got your blog up and running. And that picture of Maddison..well its just priceless. She always warms my heart when I see her. And the pictures of the boys, it looks like a blizzard behind them. I think I'll definintly have to visit you all one day and see what it's like to really experience winter.

Hey can I add your site to my 'heart buddies' list? Just let me konw which site you want added.

Take Care