Remember to Always...

How Old Is Maddison???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Maddie's First Year Montage...

Maddie - 16 Months Old

Maddie - 16 Months Old

Maddie - 10 Months Old

Maddie - 10 Months Old

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mommy's Birthday Wish

Yet another cold day here in Wisconsin. We have wind chills of -26 below and counting. WHAT IS GOING ON?? 

So today is Maddison's mommy's birthday. Jeff said to me a few days ago, 'you have to tell me what you want for your birthday?'. So I thought about it. But, I didn't have to think hard. 

What I want for my birthday? How can I possibly come up with anything more I want for my birthday, when I have, literally, EVERYTHING a girl could dream up.

As I drove my son to school the other day, a thought came over me. I realized, yet again, I am living a DREAM! As a little girl, I always dreamt of having a husband, having children, and driving them around all over town. Gosh...I still remember like it was yesterday driving my cousin's cabbage patch dolls big wheel around their house and 'dropping my kids off' at their various destinations. 

I am a wife, and I am a mommy, a daughter, grandchild, cousin, & friend, and I am so proud of that! What do I want for my birthday? Simple...For everyone to know how loved & appreciated they really are. 

My husband & my children, my family, and my friends, you have taught me to love deeper than I ever thought possible; to treasure the smallest of moments just as much as the large ones, and to live and love life! Thank you.

Stay warm everyone! We are planning on going out for dinner tonight with my family for my birthday. Life truly doesn't 'GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!'.

Much Love,
Nicole 

'Live. Laugh' Love.'


No comments: