Remember to Always...

How Old Is Maddison???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Maddie's First Year Montage...

Maddie - 16 Months Old

Maddie - 16 Months Old

Maddie - 10 Months Old

Maddie - 10 Months Old

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mischief Maddie!


Well, today is a good day to share a little bit of my little girl and the mischief she manages to get herself in to!!!  Now, don't get me wrong.  This was just another "incident" that made me laugh and yet another happening that brought the biggest smile to my face in appreciation of being her and how far she has come in life already!  Another thing to sit back and just enjoy our children!  
Okay...ready...


Yup...this sure looked fun for her.  POWDERED SUGAR!!!  

NOW, I REALLY WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT THE CABINET OPEN, SO I GUESS I AM THE ONE TO BLAME FOR THE FUN SHE GOT HERSELF IN TO!

IT REALLY WAS ALL TOO CUTE THOUGH, AND SO WORTH THE MESS!!!
Soon after she enjoyed indulging into the powdered sugar, she helped me by rearranging my tupperware drawer.  Thanks Maddie!!!  The smile, or rather, expression, says it all!



Everything else has been great.  Devin had his first baseball game last week.  Check out my little stud!



Devin had a great first game and did really well.  We are so very proud of him.  To support him, brother Jacob & little sister Maddie were there to cheer him on!!


That's it at the Watson's Household.  Maddie continues to do well and we continue to be thankful each and every day for the countless blessings God has granted us with our three amazing children!!

Don't forget to Live. Laugh. Love....each & every day!!

The Watson Family




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like Maddie had some fun! It's great to see her with this much energy. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!